I love you. And on most days, I miss you with the kind of intensity and longing that goes with not seeing you for the longest time and the anticipation that comes of seeing you again. There's a certain push and pull with time, it seems so near yet still so far. The days can wheeze past by and yet the minutes can drag on forever.
It's been a long time coming and I want it to be great. I want everything to be great. I have all these things in my head, how I hope things would happen and unfold. How I can show you how much I love you with fewer words and more actions. I'd like to give you everything I could to make up for the absence and the time apart. I'd like to treat it as if it's our first date, as if I'm seeing you for the first time, as if I'm falling in love with you over and over again. I want to spoil you, treat you like a princess and sweep you off your feet. I'd like to get to know you more than I ever know you now. Listen to your dreams and find a way to wrap my dreams around yours.
Yuck naman sa treat like a princess! Ikaw na lang no!! Haha!!
ReplyDelete