As I browsed through the pictures, which number well into the hundreds, I realized I was happy. Really happy with you even without the sugarcoat of the places we've been. I remember more the moments that we've had more than the places where we've been. I remember walking with you, discovering the world with you and, sometimes, just standing behind or beside you while you take your pictures more than I remember the view from the Empire State or even the Petronas Towers. I can remember more how your face lit up, in surprise and amusement, as we stumbled on the two towers or the first time we settled in to our hotel in Malaysia or how we got lost driving in California and ended up taking the scenic route to get back to the airport.
It's a skewed similarity. You see beauty from the simple things and I find it from our moments together.
"...that you can see beauty from the simple things..."
ReplyDeleteKaya nga para sakin beauty queen ka. Minsan white queen. Hahaha!!
Ikaw ang white queen! Minsan red queen pa! Depende kong kabuwanan mo o hindi! Hahaha. Nag-glide ka kaya sa Indiana nung andun tayo sa garden. Hahaha. :P
ReplyDelete