Saturday, February 26, 2011

Amazing

Have I ever told you how, everyday, I'm amazed by what we have and how you've stuck with me? How you've chosen to love me when I'm so far away and there are thousands of single gay guys better than me around you. I don't know, but sometimes in my idle moments I think about that.  I think about the why--why me instead of somebody else, perhaps somebody else a lot nearer to you. Why me instead of someone hotter, richer, wiser, and better in a million ways than I could ever be.

When I think about us, I'm grateful that you have found me; grateful beyond words that you love me. It's one of those things I wish we could have--a long life together, because I'd like to spend the rest of my days and all of my life showing you how much I love you and how much I appreciate the things you have done to me. You're amazing and what we have is amazing because of you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment