Saturday, January 1, 2011

Staying

If you sleep beside me one night, I'd still be lying with you the next day, waiting for you to wake up.  It will be like that for a thousand nights and a thousand days and even a thousand thousand more.

If you hug me so tight, I'll stay.  I'll breakaway if only so I could hug you even tighter than before.

If you ask me to fall for you, I'll let you catch me.  I won't spread my wings and fly away, because I'm here to stay.  With you, beside you.

I love you, Chip.

That sums up all that I really want to say.

3 comments:

  1. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!! You kept this Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf paper bag?!?!

    Y_Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, dala ko dito. Bakit? Gusto mong isoli ko na sayo? ano yung Y_Y? di ko gets. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yung wedge shape (V) na part ng Y, yun ay eyelids na nakapikit. Yung vertical line, luha. Yung underscore, mouth. Hahaha! Yan eh emoticon ng naiyak dahil na-touch. Hahaha!

    Haha di ko lang inexpect na dinala mo pa talaga yan diyan. Kasi nasa Pinas ka pa lang ata, naubos mo na yung chocolate-covered espresso beans eh. Hehe. ^_^

    ReplyDelete